“You Are Beautiful”
This motto shows the warmth, care, and respect I have for my clients. It emphasizes the promotion of self-worth and self-respect. Every person is different, and every person has beauty and worth. You are fine exactly the way you are. I am here not to fix your insecurities but to support you.
The smallest change can make the biggest difference.
· Strive to help everyone look and feel as amazing as they are.
· Help individuals overcome obstacles holding them back.
· Show gratitude and respect to all.
· Treating and understanding those with PCOS or transgender transitioning.
· Create a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere for you to feel comfortable.
· Find humor and happiness in all situations.
· Work with your pain tolerance to make treatments as comfortable and effective as possible.
Setting: Excited to get my bikini hair removed after years of embarrassing growth, ingrowns and razor rash. I am about to start my first of 6 sessions purchased for laser hair removal. While lying on the treatment table with my lady bits exposed - the conversation is as follows:
Laser Tech: Looks down, then up, then down and back up at me. While reaching to touch my shoulder she says, "Oh Honey, you're Italian aren't you?"
Laser Tech: "You're going to need more than 6 sessions."
Then and there I realized, if this lady can tell my heritage by looking at my chinchilla then - YES, I am as hairy as I think I am.
Not long after that I decided to investigate permanent hair removal as a career. Logic telling me that I could save money by getting the training and use the tools to remove all my hair too. I enrolled in the Electrology Institute of New England for laser and electrolysis. After enrolling, I quickly learned that both techniques and machines are not easily used on oneself because both hands and a foot are needed. So, I am still hairy all over (just slightly less) but, I love helping people feel and look beautiful.